If you're looking to quickly master some crops in FarmVille - perhaps the new crops released in the Greenhouse feature, or the limited edition Cupid Corn crop - but don't want to spend Farm Cash activating your instant-grow Biplane, you'll be happy to know that Zynga has just launched the latest round of Double Mastery in the game, as a way to say Happy Valentine's Day to each and every player.
For those that aren't familiar with how Double Mastery works in FarmVille, it's incredibly simple. If you harvest a normal crop, without a bushel activated, you'll receive two points of mastery for each one square of a crop that you harvest. If you do activate a bushel, you'll then gain three points of mastery for a single square, allowing you to rack up those mastery points in no time flat!
This round of Double Mastery will last from now until February 16 at 9:00 PST, so make sure to use this time wisely to master as many crops / as much of a crop as you can in that time.
[Image Credit: Zynga]
Which crop will you try to master during this release of Double Mastery in FarmVille? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!