When logging into CityVille over the last couple of days, you might have been met with a pop-up window like the one above, giving you a heads-up that all new shops (businesses) would be coming to the game in the near future (at least, we believe "Coming Soon" equates to "near future").
From the picture itself, it looks like some form of new electronics store will be added to the game - a TV store, perhaps? Either way, Samantha has her hands mighty full with all of these shopping bags, and if we assume that each color of bag came from a different store, then that's at least 4 new stores!
The wording of "Shop Till You Drop" apparently holds some significance as well, as Zynga has offered a teaser over on the official CityVille forums, saying that this entire pop-up has been a teaser of a new feature that will be released alongside these new buildings. At this point, all we know is that new buildings, and a new feature will be coming to the game "soon," but we'll make sure to update you with more information as it becomes available.
Save up those coins, boys and girls - it looks like we're going to need them!
What do you think this "Shop Till You Drop" feature might entail? Speculate with us in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!