Monopoly Millionaires landed on Facebook last week, and I got a chance to chat with game producer Adam Gutterman about the challenges of bringing a board game to Facebook and managed to get a few hints at what's next for this new game.
On the challenges:
"Board games are competitive; there's no more than a few players and there's a beginning, middle and end. We had the opposite challenge of bringing Monopoly to Facebook. We spent many hours working on this before we struck a balance with getting rich, and rolling and having fun with your friends. We did this by taking away siloed play, competition and having an ending. Rather than waiting on friends, you get to roll and roll as much as you want to."
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 8 genius Father’s Day gifts for the dad who doesn’t want anything
- 7 cute belt bags that’ll let you go hands-free this summer — starting …
- Marc Jacobs Beauty best sellers are on sale right now for as low as $1…
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Ready To Travel Again? These Cards Will Take You There.
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You