Broken Bones as JAL Plane Hits Turbulence Near Hawaii
The 767-300 JAL plane was about 188 miles west of Honolulu at the time of the turbulence incident, which occurred around 3:30 a.m. local time, according to AFP.
The plane had 239 passengers and 11 crew members onboard.
The passenger suffered a broken thigh bone while the crew member had a broken arm, according to a JAL spokesperson. There were some reports a third person also suffered a minor injury.
The plane itself was undamaged, and later landed without incident.
- Thais Bust Man With Rare Animals at Airport[AOL Travel]
- Colossal Winter Storm Roars Across U.S.[FoxNews Travel]
- Man Survives 1,000 Ft. Fall Down Mountain (VIDEO)[Huffington Post]
- Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels in America[FoxNews Travel]
- 4 Ways to Fly for Less[Reader's Digest]
Photo, MJ/TR, flickr