Free Phones at T-Mobile Stores February 11 and 12
- There are a limited number of free phones at each store.
- You have to sign a 2-year contract.
- Activation fees apply ($35) or a line upgrade ($18) applies if you are an eligible existing customer.
- You pay taxes on the phone.
- You have to send in a mail-in rebate on 13 of the 30 free phones available.
Caveats: No rain checks. One device per line. Your credit needs to be approved. An early termination fee of up to $200 per line applies. You must remain a T-Mobile customer until the rebate is processed to get the rebate.
Check back later today and throughout the week for more great freebies at WalletPop.