If you've yet to purchase the Valentine's Day (and Lunar New Year) themed items that were released last night in FarmVille, Zynga has released a new FarmVille Valentine's Day Showcase video (this one is number 4 in the current series) detailing what these newly released items look like in action on a user's farm.
Items like the Pink Gypsy Horse and Magpies are show here in all of their animated glory, but if you were just hoping to get a better feel for how large items like the new Wedding Tent or Red Lantern arch are in comparison to other items on a typical farm, you can definitely use this video for that too. It's odd that we don't see any unreleased items being previewed in this video, though. Does that mean that we won't be seeing any additional Valentine's Day or Lunar New Year items in the game? We'll be sure to let you know either way.
You can check out the short video in full at the top of this post.
Check out the rest of our Valentine's Day coverage right here.
Did you already purchase any of these items for your farm, or will seeing these items in the video persuade you to purchase some you might not have otherwise? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- FYI, the perfect button-up shirt is available on Amazon for less th…
- If you only get one thing from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it has …
- 7-year-old stuns mom by secretly spending $6,000 in iPad app add-ons: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!