In this FarmVille Sneak Peek, we've come across two sets of themed items that we believe will be launching in the game in the near future. Two of these five items go along with the current Chinese / Lunar New Year theme of items, while the other three deal with the upcoming England Expansion in the game.
The Lunar New Year items are the Lantern Sheep and the Chinese Pavillion. Personally, the Lantern Sheep is one of the cutest varieties I've seen developed yet - his entire body is made out of a paper lantern! The Chinese Pavillion, meanwhile, looks like it could turn out to be a fairly large item, depending on its scale when released.
As for the other three, British-themed items, there is a Dorking Chicken (one of the oldest British breeds of chickens), a themed hat for our in-game avatars, and a Mail Sheep. Apparently this new sheep will be a mail carrier for the Royal Mail - cute!
No word yet as to when any of these items will officially be released in the game, but we'll make sure to let you know when they are available, as well as how they can be collected.
What do you think of these new leaked items? Do you like the Lunar New Year or English items more? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!