While the Lunar / Chinese New Year may have already come and gone in the real world, that doesn't stop Zynga from continuing the celebration virtually in FarmVille. Tonight's FarmVille update saw the release of not only a new duo of trees in this theme, but also four new decorative items that can now be purchased from the store. Some of these items are re-releases, so make sure to dig through your Storage to make sure you don't already have these items in an effort not to duplicate.
One such re-released item is the Beckoning Cat, an animated item that sits on your farm and waves its paw up and down. Last year, you could purchase the cat for 2010 coins, and would gain 20 XP in the process. This year that's no different, but it seems to me that it would make much more sense with a price of 2011 coins, to correspond to the year. I guess we'll give Zynga the benefit of the doubt on this oversight however.
The other returning item is the Red Lantern. It too retains its pricing from last year - being available for just 700 coins, and rewarding you with just 7 experience points for purchasing.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!