Fairmont Southampton Bermuda Launches 99-Hour Sale
The oh-so-brief deal, with room rates as low as $99, started yesterday and ends just before midnight this Saturday, February 12, but is good for stays through May 11.
Perks at the hotel, other than Bermuda's pink sandy beaches and warm weather, include a luxury guestroom with a private balcony, a private beach for hotel guests and complimentary ferry service and reciprocal signing privileges at the hotel's sister property, The Fairmont Hamilton Princess.
The fine print of the offer for new bookings is this: rates start at $99 for stays through February 28; they go up to $159 for stays from March 1 through April 30; and from May 1 through May 11, rooms start at $199. A two-night minimum and pre-payment is required.
Photo courtesy of Bermuda Tourism
- Four Tips for Caribbean Travel Savings[AOL Travel]
- Colossal Winter Storm Roars Across U.S.[FoxNews Travel]
- Man Survives 1,000 Ft. Fall Down Mountain (VIDEO)[Huffington Post]
- Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels in America[FoxNews Travel]
- 4 Ways to Fly for Less[Reader's Digest]