Hey farmers! It appears as though Zynga isn't done releasing Chinese New Year or Valentine's Day items in FarmVille, as we've come across four new unreleased images of animals and trees, some of which fit into both themes.
Three of these items are Chinese New Year items, coming in the form of the Lantern Tree, Money Tree, and Kung Fu Duck. The trees themselves are very interesting, as they are both already available to purchase for your farm in FarmVille Chinese, with the Lantern Tree costing 5 Farm Cash, and the Money Tree going for 18 Farm Cash. Right now, it's unknown whether or not these two trees will actually make it to the standard version of FarmVille, but we can only hope that they do. The Kung Fu Duck, though, is an entirely new item, not available in the Chinese version of the game.
Finally, the new Valentine's Day animal is the Heart Chicken, but rather than being a pink chicken with a heart pattern as many of the Heart animals have been this year, this Heart Chicken instead has a white body and tail feathers that are shaped like red hearts. There's no official release date of price for this little fella either.
As usual, we'll be sure to let you know as soon as Zynga releases these items into the game, and how they can be earned, so keep checking back.
What do you think of the Lantern and Money Trees? Will you purchase them if they end up costing the same as in FarmVille Chinese? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!