NY Gaming & Social Media meetup tonight (+ free drinks!)
Myself, along with colleagues from Blizzard, MTV, Rockstar, OMGPOP and others will be having a casual discussion about how our different companies have been using social media and what's working ... and what hasn't. And, as an added bonus, there will also be free beer, wine and snacks afterwards. Who doesn't like free food and drinks -- am I right?
Interested? Here are more details:
When: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
· Panel from 6:30-7:30
· Happy Hour continues from 7:30-9:30
Where: WIX Lounge at 10 West 18 St., Second Floor (Between 6th and 7th Aves)
What: A casual, interactive discussion that will help identify social media trends as they relate to gaming, plus free beer, wine and snacks, as well as some social-media inspired games - with cool prizes for participants!
Who: The panel will include:
· Itzik Ben-Bassat: Chairman, GameGround; EIR, Insight Venture Partners
· Libe Goad: Editor, AOL's Games.com
· Brad Hargreaves: Founder, NY Gaming Meetup; Founding Partner, General Assembly
· Nicholas Perret: CEO, 4mm Games
· Dan Porter: CEO, OMGPOP
If you'd like to attend, please register here. Hope to see you there!