Lasko Heaters Sold at Sam's Club Recalled Over Fire Hazard

lasko heaters recall
lasko heaters recall

Lasko Products

is recalling about 107,500 portable electric heaters, sold years ago at Sam's Club and other retailers, because the electrical connection can overheat, creating a fire hazard, says the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

Lasko said it received 36 reports of the electrical connection overheating and in 18 of those cases, there was minor burn damage to floors and carpeting. No injuries have been reported.