While we've already brought you a complete guide to setting up your new Greenhouse in FarmVille, and then how to create a hybrid crop once you've done so, we'll now take an in-depth look at the ten crops that are available to create within it. These crops have been known to us for some time, as we brought you a Sneak Peek containing most of these new crops a few days ago.
Most of these crops are food-items, but there are a couple of lovely new flowers to plant as well. All of them require you to combine just two different seed types to grow, with seeds ranging in price from 500 to 8,500 coins. While you're free to start combining seeds in whichever groups you'd like, only ten combinations will actually produce a new crop as of this writing. For a look at what those combinations are, and the stats for each crop that can be produced, meet us behind the break.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!