If you're one that likes having at least one of each kind of business and community building in your town in CityVille, get ready to bust out your virtual pocketbook, as Zynga has released two entirely new businesses and one community building (which are all incredibly pricey) to the game's store.
The two businesses are the Music Store and the Furniture Store. Both cost 200,000 coins each, and both come with a population requirement that must be met before even having access to purchase them in the first place. You must have at least 7500 citizens in your town to unlock the Music Store, while you must have 6500 for the Furniture Store. The Music Store produces 910 coins for every 170 Goods you supply it, while the Furniture Store produces 864 coins for every 160 Goods supplied.
As for the Observatory, it too costs 200,000 coins to build, and as a community building grants you access to having 1900 more citizens in your city. However, to build the Observatory, you must first have 6500 citizens in your town to unlock it in the store.
Luckily, none of these items have level requirements, so if you've been saving up the coins (and have enough people living in your town) feel free to purchase them right now and adding a bit of culture to your town.
[Image Credit: Zynga]
Which of these three items is your favorite? Will you add more citizens to your town just to unlock one of these three items? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!