One of the newest Facebook games that's gaining a bit of speed (relative to its very young age of just a few days old) is Pixel Pandemic's appropriately titled Zombie Pandemic. The company describes the game as a survival-horror MMORPG, which places you in the role of a survivor in a zombie-infested city. The entire point of the game is to survive long enough to make it to one of the game's safehouses, where you can escape the zombie scourge.
Gameplay itself starts with you creating a character through a light avatar-creation process (choose a name, sex, and image). You'll then be thrown into the city. Unfortunately, the game's tutorial (or lack thereof) leaves you on your own from the get go, but if you're familiar with other mostly static MMOs (that is, those that use text and stationary images, rather than flash), you should get the hang of this rather quickly.
Each location in the world (an abandoned store, burned out building, etc.) is shown as a large image from an overhead, aerial perspective. You'll be able to move in eight directions out of the scene (N, S, SE, NW, and so on), to explore more of the city, in an effort to find a safehouse or just items that you can use in your journey.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021