AOL Jobs Week Resume Contest Winner: Debi Whiteside
Location: Arlington Heights, Ill.
Job: Medical Imaging Tech, Phlebotomist, CNA
Time Unemployed: 6 months
What do you want your potential employer to know about you?
I am a very reliable and dedicated worker. I am looking for a permanent position with growth potential.
20 Years of Medical Experience
- B.A. English
- Master of Divinity degree (graduate degree)
- Certification in radio broadcasting (National Broadcasters Training Network)
MRI Professionals -- 4/2010 to Present part-time
- Job duties are MRI and some front desk.
Physician Care -- 5/2010 to Present registry
- Job Duties Xray, Phlebotomy, Lab and Patient vitals, Medical Assistant
Illinois Bone and Joint Institute -- 4/1/2008 to 2/23/2010
- Job duties include MRI , stock, ordering and light reception duties.
Open Advanced MRI Lincoln Park -- 8/4/2006 to 3/17/2008
- Job duties include MRI and CT, QA stock , ordering and front desk.
West Suburban Hospital -- 3/2005 to 8/2006
- Job duties include CT GE 8 slice and biopsies.
Glen Oaks Hospital -- 5/2004 to 3/2005
- Job duties include Siemens MRI .7 Closed,CT , surgery, pain management
- Carm and xray.
Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic -- 6/2003 to 5/2004
- Adult and pediatric orthopedic xray and scoliosis filming.
- CNA certified 12/2010
- Medical Assistant Certified (1999-2004)
- Phlebotomy certificate 8/2010
- MRI Certification ARRT and IDNS , CPR
- Triton College AAS Radiology 1985
- Triton Advanced Certification in MRI 1998
- Florida Hospital College 2006
- References available on request
If you have a job lead for Debi, please contact her at about.me/debiwhiteside