In tonight's FarmVille update, we see the release of two new buildings in the limited edition Valentine's Day theme. Even though February hasn't even started, that hasn't stopped Zynga from causing the store to practically overflow with all manner of pink, purple, and red goodies, and when it comes to new Buildings, you now have two more to choose from.
Luckily, there's something here for both users that like to spend coins, and those that aren't afraid to spend some Farm Cash. For the latter group, you'll find that the Love Shack can be purchased for 20 Farm Cash, offering you 2,000 experience points as a bonus for your purchase. The building is purely decorative, but can be covered in snow and lights, if you unlocked the unlimited installations of those two decorative abilities back in the Winter Holiday season. However, if you're like me, you won't want to cover the item in snow, as it would then cover up the intricate tile-work and heart-shaped skylight that make up the roof.
Either way, if you're looking to instead save your Farm Cash, you can spend 200,000 coins on a new Romantic Gazebo. This Gazebo is a fairly small item, for those decorating only a small space, and it will reward you with 2,000 experience points for purchasing it. Also, while technically called a building, you can't decorate this one with snow and lights, so keep that in mind if it would affect your purchase decision.
Either way, you'll need to make up your mind about purchasing these items within the next 18 days, as they will expire and leave the store after that point. If you're like me though, you probably already have both sitting on your farm - they're that cute!
Check out the rest of our Valentine's Day coverage right here.
Which of these two buildings do you prefer, or will you purchase them both? Let us know how you're celebrating Valentine's Day in FarmVille in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- 6 tech items you need and will actually use every day
- This Ninja coffee maker is the best Black Friday purchase I made this …
- Save 20% on Moroccanoil shampoos and conditioners with this code
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!