OK, so in addition to publishing stuff about big-name Facebook games -- Games.com is also home to thousands of casual games, a few of them we created ourselves. One of those exclusive games is Lost Island Mahjongg, a standard mahjongg puzzle game with a jungle theme. This game has been out for a while, and players have been spending an average of 300,000 hours a month matching tiles with the dexterity of a fighter jet pilot.
Starting today, we've rolled out a new daily puzzle in Lost Island Mahjongg, meaning that when you log into the game, you will get a brand new puzzle. Every single day. Today's puzzle for instance is called 'Star' because the Mahjongg tiles are -- you guessed it -- in a star shape. If you miss a couple days, you will be able to go back and play those as well. The puzzles are new every day and will never repeat (at least, that's what our developers tell me).
So, if Mahjongg is your thing -- try one of the new daily puzzles in Lost Island Mahjongg and see what you think. Let us know if you love it or hate it in the comments below. Comment
Play Lost Island Mahjongg on Games.com now >
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Is this viral ‘egg tube’ maker genius or just gross?
- 5 white wardrobe staples from Nordstrom you need for all your summer a…
- Nike is having a massive sale on shoes, apparel and more — get up to 5…
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card