Just as we had a transition from lush, green trees in summer to red and yellow trees for fall in FrontierVille, it looks like Zynga has finally transitioned the game fully into winter, as Snowy Trees have now started appearing on users' Homesteads.
This appears to be a slow rollout, as most users on the FrontierVille forums are reporting that they either A) haven't received snowy trees at all, or B) only one or two of their completely new trees have grown in to be snowy trees.
Meanwhile users like wngschic have posted screenshots of an entire Homestead's worth of snow covered pines and oaks. These trees are only different visually - they still function the same, are capable of bringing out bears, and will reward wood when chopped down - they just happen to be either leafless, in the case of the Oak, or covered in snow, as it is with the Pines.
[Image Credit: Forums user wngschic]
What do you think of these new FrontierVille snowy trees? Do you think it's too late for Zynga to be making a switch, or is better late than never really true here? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- These are the most decadent home candles — and they’re 33% off duri…
- 5 chic fall essentials hiding in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- There are so many cute dresses on sale for under $50 at Shopbop right …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!