Earlier today, we brought you a sneak peek of a few of the CityVille prizes that will apparently be available to users via RewardVille, Zynga's new rewards program that offers players points that can be redeemed for prizes, just for being a loyal player of their games. Now, FrontierVille Legend has come up with an interesting theory - a few of the items that we saw as unreleased items way back in December (items that have not been released in the game yet) are likely FrontierVille's RewardVille rewards.
Apparently, these items have been marked as "zPoints" by Zynga, with zPoints being the original name for zCoins, which is now the official currency of the RewardVille program. There are five items that are believed to be rewards for FrontierVille, although nothing is certain at this point. They are:
Sad Lil' Tree
It's interesting to see Christmas items included in this set, but perhaps this will be FrontierVille's way of celebrating the holiday all-year-round. Regardless, we'll be sure to give you a complete look at which items do finally make it into RewardVille when the program goes live for all FrontierVille players in the apparently near future.
What do you think of these possible RewardVille rewards? How long would you be willing to play other Zynga games just to be able to afford these items in FrontierVille? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!