It's been a while since the FrontierVille market has been updated with anything other than new buildings, but luckily, we have a new item to purchase (if you're willing to shell out some Horseshoes to do so). The new item is a new round of the Mystery Animal Crate, with this crate offering you a chance at winning one of nine animals; three each of Seals, Swans, and Frogs.
Each animal is available in three colors - here's the rundown:
Seals: Brown, White, and Gray
Swans: White, Black, and Pink
Frog: Marigold (yellow), Lilac, and Green
Each individual crate can be purchased from the store for 35 Horseshoes. As usual, it is entirely random as to which animal you'll receive from purchasing a single crate, and if you're hoping to receive more than one of these animals, keep in mind that you may end up with duplicates, before you receive a new animal. I hope you have a lot of Horseshoes to go around!
This Mystery Crate will be available in the store for the next 10 days. Good luck if you try to collect them all!
Which of these three animals are you hoping to receive from the Mystery Crate? And in which colors? Let us know if you succeed in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!