In honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday, Zynga has launched a new series of missions in FrontierVille surrounding the school teacher, Ms. Fanny Wildcat and her search for love out on the great frontier. This mission series contains three new quests to complete, and is called "Fanny's on the Prowl." For some time now, we've been wondering whether or not Fanny would make her feelings for Hank (revealed during the New Years Party even) known, and boy howdy, it looks like she just might.
These missions will have you clearing trees, collecting fire, collecting items with friends, planting crops, and buying decorations, so make sure you've saved up a little bit of everything (wood, coins, food, etc.) before taking them on, to have as little trouble as possible when completing them. As usual, we're here to help you along the way, so meet us behind the break for a full look at these new missions and how to complete them.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Conceal and highlight like a pro with this tutorial
- 5 pretty fall dresses to wear with your favorite boots
- Ring camera captures Dad’s hilariously panicked reaction to loud thund…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!