With the release of the Cupid's Castle in FarmVille, you may have thought that Zynga was ready to transition completely from the current Winter Wonderland theme into one for Valentine's Day, but in that assumption, you would have been incorrect, as tonight marks the release of yet another set of Winter Wonderland limited edition items in the game's store.
With this update comes the release of two animals: Bear Cub, and WIllow Ptarmigan. Not to be confused with the Kodiak Cub that was released as part of the Holiday Tree event back in December, this Bear Cub is a re-release of an item that was available way back in February/March of 2010, during the California limited edition theme. This Bear Cub was then re-released as part of a Mystery Game back in August of last year. If, for whatever reason, you missed out on claiming one of these bears the last two times it was made available in the game, you can now pick it up from the store for 22 Farm Cash. That's the same price as in the California Event, so at least there hasn't been any sort of price increase there.
The Willow Ptarmigan, or Willow Grouse, as it is more commonly called, is a cute, chubby little bird that is the state bird of Alaska, which explains its introduction to the theme here (as this Winter Wonderland theme has been filled with items inspired by Alaska). The Willow Ptarmigan is available to purchase for 12 Farm Cash, which isn't a bad price, considering the fact that it is a new animal to the game, and limited edition at that.
Both of these animals will be available in the game for the next 13 days. We assume that the Valentine's Day theme will be launching in full in the very near future, so it might be smart to purchase these guys now, before the store becomes filled with all things red and pink.
Did you buy a Bear Cub last year, or are you picking one up for the first time as part of this theme? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!