If you're into collecting animals in FarmVille, you'll be happy to know that we've come across three new unreleased images of animals that will likely be coming to the game in the future. The first, the Seal (or perhaps called the Ice Seal) will likely be the first one released into the game out of the three, due to the current Winter Wonderland theme of limited edition items being available in the store.
The other two animals are the Cream Saddle Horse and the Indian Runner Duck. For both Horse and Duck lovers, this will apparently give you one of each animal to add to their respective animal storage buildings (the Horse Stable or Duck Pond). As of this writing, however, we haven't come across images of a Cream Saddle Foal, so it is also possible that due to the horse's functional appearance (it is dressed up with a gear, after all), this could be simply a decorative animal and not one that could actually be bred.
Either way, we'll be sure to bring you guys all of the details about these new animals if and when they are officially released in the game. Remember though - there's no guarantee that they will be released, so keep that in mind.
Which of these three animals is your favorite? Why do you think the Cream Saddle Horse is dressed up so fancifully? Could it have a function, other than being a normal horse? Come speculate with us in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!