Earlier today, the tempers of FarmVille farmers everywhere were set ablaze by the news that a new item collection limit was being imposed on news feed prizes. The new limit is 125 items per day, with this number resetting to zero every day at 9:00 PM PST.
After much outcry from users on the FarmVille forums, claiming that all users should not be punished for the few that use automated collection software (the reason for the introduced item cap), FarmVille Community Manager Lexilicious has responded on behalf of the developer about the new item cap (and a second limit that is being put into place), including why it has been created, and what Zynga plans on doing about the many farmers who are questioning their decision.
The entire response is quite lengthy, so meet us behind the break for a full rundown, including quotes from Lexi herself.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Upcycle your old dress into a stylish two-piece set
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all ye…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!