PopCap's Facebook game Bejeweled Blitz is headed to Xbox Live in the next few months. The game, called Bejeweled Blitz Live, is largely similar to the Facebook version, the goal is to match three or more of the same colored gems as possible in 60 seconds, and see how your score stacks up against friends in an in-game leaderboard.
There is absolutely no connection between the Facebook game and this new version (the two games, say, don't share a leaderboard), sand there are a few other key differences -- including an epic-sounding 16-player Party mode, as in, 16 people can play the game at the same time over Xbox Live, competing for a top spot in an in-game leaderboard. You will also be able to go head-to-head against friends over Live or just play against other people in your own living room.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!