While we knew that a new set of Graduation goals had been released in Cafe World at the end of last week, apparently a set of two more goals also slipped into the "active" category as well. With all of the missions one user could currently have going on their account, it's easy for even us to get overwhelmed (my cafe is a mess, let me tell you).
Regardless, we now know that the "Graduate With Honors" goal released last week, upon completion, spawns two new "Honors" goals for you to complete. We have all of the information about how you'll be able to finish these goals (and perhaps even why you would want to) behind the break, so meet us there to get started.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!