Apparently, you guys know how to get things done in FrontierVille, at least where behind the scenes changes are concerned. If you were one of the many people that tried to finish the six New Years Resolution missions in FrontierVille before January 14 in order to earn your free 50 Horseshoes, but couldn't, there is still a definite incentive to actually finish those missions, aside from earning the various Crates full of decorations that you'll receive when finishing each one individually, that is.
After much outcry from users over the difficulty to complete these missions (on the official fan page, on the Zynga forums, and every other site with a comment button), or the various glitches being suffered from therein, Zynga has decided to reward all users for finishing the missions, regardless of whether they did it before January 14, or after.
All six of the New Years goals will be available to complete until January 31, as first reported, but Zynga has now announced that if you can finish all six before the end of the month, you'll receive 20 free Horsehoes. Sure, it's not 50 Horseshoes, which admittedly is a lot better, but any free Horseshoes at this point is definitely better than none, especially when considering the downright difficulty of some of these missions. Sell 50 Oxen, Pigs, and Goats? Sheesh!
In addition, remember that if you can complete all six missions before they expire, you'll receive an exclusive new badge - the Resolute Pioneer badge, that is only being given away to those users that complete this feature in full. If you don't complete one or more missions before they expire, so too will your opportunity at receiving this badge. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? Good luck to all those that are still trying to finish these goals in time - we're going to need it!
What do you think of this lesser prize for finishing the New Years Resolution goals? Are you more likely to actually finish the missions now that you know at least some free Horseshoes are at stake? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Everything you need to know about Brooklinen’s alternative Prime Da…
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here for …
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!