If you've finished building your Duck Pond in FarmVille, and would like more variety in terms of the Ducks that you place inside of it, you're in luck, as we've found six as-of-now unreleased images of Ducks that will apparently be launching in the game in the very near future.
The ducks are, from left to right in the picture above: Muscovy Duck, Red Billed Duck, Pekin Duck, Scoter Duck, Cayuga Duck, and Goldeneye Duck. All of these are true-to-life varieties of Ducks, and seem to be pretty good virtual representations at that.
There's no word yet as to how these Ducks will be made available (they will most likely be available as Farm Cash items in the store, but may also be released as free gifts), or how much they'll cost, so start saving both your coins and your Farm Cash just in case. In addition, remember that there is no guarantee that all of these Ducks will be released officially in the game, so keep that in mind.
We'll make sure to let you know when/if these Ducks become available and how to add them to your farm, so keep checking back!
What do you think of these six new Ducks? Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!