It looks like Zynga will be releasing a new building project for us in FarmVille in the near future, to coincide with the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday. The building is the Cupid's Castle, and it apparently has three stages of construction (shown from left to right in the above image), each making the castle more elaborate and downright cute in the process.
In theory, this building will be just like the Haunted House or the Winter Workshop released during the Halloween and Christmas events, respectively. Since it seems as though we'll be collecting valentines in a collection event just like last year, this would only make sense, as the Cupid's Castle would then give out free valentines every time you collect from it (that is, if it works as we assume).
Of course, all of this is purely speculative at this point, and whether or not the building will actually serve any purpose whatsoever remains to be seen. This is a just a best guess as to what we think Zynga will do. Remember, there is no guarantee that the building will actually even be released in the game, so keep that in mind.
What do you think of the Cupid's Castle building? Is it too pink and girly for your taste, or are you eager to add the building to your farm in FarmVIlle (I know I am!)? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Creative Yule log recipes from TikTok
- This is the fragrance that tons of women in Paris are wearing, accordi…
- Mom looks inside 5-year-old’s L.O.L. Surprise case and mysteriously di…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!