It's an update that many CityVille players had been waiting for - that being the addition of Landmarks in our cities - however, the actual execution of said feature might leave you wanting for more. Either way, Landmarks are officially now available to build in your cities.
There are four Landmarks available to purchase so far - the Pearl Tower (a building in Shanghai, China), Big Ben, the Empire State Building, and the Chicago Tower. All four can be purchased from the now unlocked "Landmarks" portion of the game's build menu, and all four come with the exact same stats. They all cost a whopping 2 million coins each, and they all serve as a sort of Community Building, adding to your maximum total population available by 2,000 citizens.
Once you build the structure of your landmarks, you'll be able to staff it with 12 of your friends by sending requests to those individual users that you think will help you. Only then will the population bonus go into effect.
And... that's pretty much it. See? I told you their release was pretty lackluster. If you can afford one of these buildings, I suppose the simple fact that you could afford one would be worth bragging about, as your friends would then see the building when visiting your town and be in awe, but your mileage may vary on that front.
We'll be sure to let you know when more Landmarks are released, or if new features are added to the buildings therein, so keep checking back!
What do you think of these four landmarks? Were you expecting something greater from this feature, or are you pleasantly surprised by these new buildings? Let us know in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!