Well lookie here, partners! A new letter has appeared on your FrontierVille homestead, from Frontier Jack's cousin Jacques. He's interested in building a Trading Post in your town, to share the wonderful goods and furs that he as accumulated over his wide, worldly travels, and he hopes you'll help him do it.
You'll help Jacques (and yourself in the process) by building a Trading Post through a four part mission series that is now available in the game. Apparently, after finishing these quests, you'll be able to trade in items to the Trading Post (fitting its name) for extra rewards for your Homestead. As usual, we have the details about these new missions for you right here, so meet us behind the break to get started.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!