Tomorrow is a big day in FrontierVille, at least if you're the kind that still has a lot of missions left to do on your plate. Why? Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but tomorrow marks the expiration date of a lot of events or at least stipulations in the game.
First, tomorrow is the last day that you'll be able to accept the Playtime II Timed Mission that was released on January 4. If you've yet to start this mission, know that you only have two days to complete it once you start it, but you must start the mission before tomorrow ends if you'd like a chance at it at all, as it will expire on January 15. Check out our guide for how to complete this mission.
Next, tomorrow marks the final opportunity that you'll have to finish your 12 Days of Christmas missions. If you're like many of the FrontierVille players that are still waiting for a bear to appear as part of Day 1 of the mission series, you unfortunately only have until tomorrow to find a bear, or to pay the 20 Horseshoe cost to skip the step, and finally finish the mission. To go along with this, if you do decide to opt out of finishing the mission (read: if you'd like to save your Horseshoes), keep in mind that you'll be missing out on the Partridge in a Pear Tree item that is given away for finishing all 12 goals in the series. Personally, I'm still trying to decide whether or not the item is worth the high cost.
Finally, if you've been frantically trying to finish the New Years Resolution missions in order to receive your 50 free Horseshoes, you'll only have until the end of tomorrow to do so. For everyone else (or even if you fail to finish them by tomorrow), you'll still have until the end of the month (January 31) to complete the missions for the various Goal Crates and the prizes they contain. While these prizes are of course neat in their own right, nothing can describe how great receiving 50 free Horseshoes would be, so if you have a chance at finishing these goals, by all means take it.
Are you one of the fortunate users that have finished all of these goals in the game? Which ones have you yet to finish? Share your thoughts on these missions in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!