In celebration, if you will, of Zynga's release of the Duck Pond in FarmVille, the developer has re-released a fairly familiar wandering animal into the game. Along with the Belted Duck that has been spotted wandering onto players' farms, you now also have a chance, once again, to find an Ugly Duckling.
This lost-and-found event works just as you'd expect. At random while playing, you may be notified that a sad, lonely Ugly Duckling has wandered onto your farm. You can either ignore the Ugly Duckling, thus ending the event, or you can post a news item to your wall, allowing your friends to claim this lost animal for themselves. As usual, you won't actually receive anything when finding a Duckling on your own farm - you'll need to find a post form a friend who has found one on their own farm and then claim that Duckling in order to get one onto your farm.
The Ugly Duckling just wants to find a nice new home, and who knows, if you take care of it, it may turn into a Swan (ok, no "may" - it will if you take care of it for a short while by feeding it). Note: the Ugly Duckling itself isn't available to add to your Duck Pond, but the Swan it turns into is. We'll make sure to keep track as to whether or not Zynga changes this stipulation in the future (we hope they do).
Have you found any Ugly Ducklings as part of their most recent release into the game? How many Swans do you have swimming in your Duck Pond? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!