As if we didn't already have enough tasks to complete in Cafe World, Zynga has released yet another quest into the game in the form of something called "A Party for Your Palate." This quest will have you collecting 30 items in all, along with helping out at your friends' cafes (or spending 65 Cafe Cash to skip it all quickly), with the story behind the goal being that you're looking to expand your tastes as more of an international chef. That being the case, you'll need to do a lot of dish sampling, and there are three specific tasks here that will help you do that, at least virtually.
Collect 15 Toothpicks
Collect 15 Tasting Forks
Complete 15 Eat Missions
Both the Toothpicks and the Tasting Forks are earned by asking your friends to send them to your through individual gift requests. However, unless you have 30 active Cafe World neighbors, you'll likely be stuck completing these two steps over more than single day, as you can only send a single request to a particular friend each day. You can also unlock the entirety of these two steps for 30 Cafe Cash each, but this is a pricey option, as there is no ability to purchase just a single Toothpick or Fork, so it's all or nothing in this case.
As for the Eat Missions, these are the "taste the daily special" activities that you can take part in when visiting a friend's cafe. Just look for the small blue stick figure holding a fork and spoon (like in the image at the top of this post) and click on him. Try your friend's dish and then move onto the next cafe, until you have eaten 15 different dishes. Again, you can complete this mission over a period of days, just in case you don't have 15 Cafe World neighbors that you can visit at any one time. This task can also be completed for Cafe Cash, and just 5 Cafe Cash at that.
The reward for this mission is the Tasting Plaque, a wall-mounted decorative item that will show your virtual customers (and your real world friends) that you have the ability to serve and appreciate dishes from all over the world, and not just a particular kind of cuisine. Yeah, that's a really fancy way of saying you get a free item that you can't get elsewhere, but perhaps the frilly explanation will make the bugging of your friends for even more useless items a bit more worth it.
What do you think of this new mission in Cafe World? Are you tired of asking your friends to send you so many items, or do you have a lot of active neighbors that are more than willing to help you out? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!