In this FarmVIlle Sneak Peek, we've come across four images of a "buildable" Greenhouse that looks like it will be released in the game in the near future. If you're having a bit of deja vu at this point, bear with us, as we're experiencing it too. Not to be confused with the Botanical Garden released in the game way back in April of 2010 (or the iPhone exclusive Green House cube released this week), this is an entirely new building, decorated with plant life in mind.
The construction of the Greenhouse looks to take place over four parts, with all four stages being represented at the top of this post. Each stage, as you would expect, makes the Greenhouse grow in not only size, but also in complexity, as it transforms from a mere rectangular shape into a sort of cross, with all sorts of flowers, fruits and vegetables growing inside.
Details concerning the function of this Greenhouse are still non-existant, so unfortunately images are all we have to go on. Either way, the Botanical Garden served no purpose other than being decorative when it was released, so we're hoping that Zynga has learned its lesson with this similar item - after all, many farmers will simply choose not to build a structure (that is, not waste building ingredients) when they know all their work will simply go to an item that takes up space with no return.
We'll be sure to let you know when and if this Greenhouse officially debuts in the game, but keep in mind there is no guarantee that we'll see the item in the game.
What do you think of these Greenhouse images? If the Greenhouse is purely decorative, will you still work on building it, or will you save your farm land for something functional instead? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Mom wonders if she went too far by asking restaurant manager to tur…
- Instantly upgrade your bed or sofa with this $25 throw pillow set from…
- Score up to 50% off Oakley sunglasses for this week only
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!