Just a few days ago, we brought you the news that Zynga had announced that a series of new changes would be coming to CityVille. Zynga assured us that these changes would help add organization to the feature (which is definitely lacking, considering that you can now have thousands of items in your inventory at once), and it seems that they have started to make strides in the right direction, with this week's inventory updates (both of which are highlighted in red in the above picture).
There are two updates to speak of so far (hopefully the first of many). The first is the addition of a "Remove" option on items in your inventory. Let's say you have 10 Shade Trees that have been given to you as free gifts from friends, and are currently sitting in your inventory. Let's also say you don't want them. In order to remove them before, you would have had to place the trees somewhere in your town, and then manually remove them with the delete tool. No longer, as you can now click on the small red and white X on each and every item to remove that item from your inventory. In cases in which you have more than one of said item, you'll be able to select how many of that item you'd like to remove using + and - buttons on a new pop-up window that appears when attempting to remove that item.
The other new change is the introduction of an item counter in the top right corner of the inventory screen. As the current limit is 2000 items, you'll be able to see how many total items you have in your inventory (including all duplicates), so as to keep track of how close you are to reaching the max point, so that you know when you should start deleting items in order to hold more.
Unfortunately, neither of these changes adds a sorting feature to the inventory (that is, the ability to sort items based on type - energy, decoration, etc.), but we can only hope that further changes, including the ability to sort, are still in the works for future release. We'll make sure to let you know if further changes arise.
What do you think of these new inventory features in CityVille? Would you like to be able to sort your items based on type, or are these changes enough to satisfy you for now? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Food TikToker reveals in food how many calories he eats in a day
- Leesa’s extended Cyber Monday sale is offering up to $600 off mattress…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!