When the market is underperforming, investors often take some comfort from stocks that provide a decent dividend yield. The reason: Even though the price of the stock may be falling, investors still makes some extra income from the dividend yield. At the same time, there is still the expectation that eventually the stock will also generate gains.
While there are many great dividend yielding stocks out there, Hilary Kramer, editor of GameChangerStocks.com, stopped by our offices to discuss some less well-known dividend yielding plays. The stocks she discusses in the short video above, Digital Realy Trust (DLR), Horizon Lines (HRZ) and Veolia Environnement (VE) not only provide a healthy dividend, but also have terrific upside potential, according to Kramer.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards