When the market is underperforming, investors often take some comfort from stocks that provide a decent dividend yield. The reason: Even though the price of the stock may be falling, investors still makes some extra income from the dividend yield. At the same time, there is still the expectation that eventually the stock will also generate gains.
While there are many great dividend yielding stocks out there, Hilary Kramer, editor of GameChangerStocks.com, stopped by our offices to discuss some less well-known dividend yielding plays. The stocks she discusses in the short video above, Digital Realy Trust (DLR), Horizon Lines (HRZ) and Veolia Environnement (VE) not only provide a healthy dividend, but also have terrific upside potential, according to Kramer.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus