Zynga has launched a new limited time promotion in FarmVille to try and get users to turn their Facebook Credits (which can be used all over the site, regardless of the game / application in question) into Farm Cash (proprietary to FarmVille). The promotion sees users being given three packages that they can "purchase" with their current Facebook Credits. The three packages cost 10, 50 and 200 Facebook Credits, which equates to $1, $5, and $20 US, respectively.
You'll receive Farm Cash for any purchase that you make. You'll receive 4 Farm Cash for $1, 25 Farm Cash for $5, and 115 Farm Cash for the $20 package.
In addition, for any purchase made through this screen, you'll receive a free in-game item in the form of a Simmental Cow. For the cheapest Farm Cash package, which costs just $1, this seems like a pretty good deal - 4 Farm Cash and an exclusive in-game animal for just $1 - I can live with that.
Please note, the only way you'll receive this promotional window (as seen at the top of this post) is if you load FarmVille with Facebook Credits already on your account. It's presumable that you'll be able to quickly purchase Facebook Credits through Facebook proper and then load FarmVille afterwards in order to receive the offer, but there are no guarantees that that will work.
Either way, this offer will only be available to users for the 55 hours from the time of this writing, so if you're interested, be sure to head into FarmVille before the offer expires in order to take advantage of it.
Will you turn your Facebook Credits into Farm Cash to receive the free Simmental Cow? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Vegan breakfast recipes that TikTokers love
- These were 3 of the biggest trends at NYFW — here’s how to get the loo…
- Learn how to turn regular kitchen sponges into a cute purse
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!