A new set of Winter Wonderland decorations has been released in FarmVille as part of tonight's update. We brought you a Sneak Peek of some of these items earlier today, but you can now purchase them, officially, within the game itself.
The new items are the Ski Jump, Totem Pole, Winter Creek, and Winter Fire Pit. Fortunately, two of these items are actually available to purchase for coins, while the other two are premium, Farm Cash only, items. The Ski Jump and Winter Creek are the premium items, available for 28 and 30 Farm Cash each, respectively, while the Totem Pole and Winter Fire Pit go for 50,000 and 120,000 coins, also respectively.
As all of these items are limited edition Winter Wonderland decorations, they will all only be in the game for the next 13 days. That's actually a fairly long time, as far as other limited edition FarmVille items are concerned, so we wouldn't be surprised if even more items from this theme were released between now and the expiration date of this second set of items. We'll make sure that you're the first to know if and when other items are added to the game in this theme, so that you don't miss out on finishing your collection.
What do you think of these new decorative items? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- This retro electric kettle is a spot-on dupe for Smeg’s — and it’s …
- Radishes are anything but bland with these creatively delicious recipe…
- 5 easy bagel sandwiches to pack ahead of time
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!