In one of the more exciting FarmVille Sneak Peeks that we've been able to bring you, it looks like the next animal storage "building" that will be released in the game will be one for our friends the Ducks. We've come across an unreleased image of what the interior of the new Duck Pond building might look like.
As usual, it looks like the Duck Pond will be a "buildable" item, and that we might need four items in total to build it. Could this mean that we'll see an exclusive Duck Pond building ingredient - perhaps something like a "Bucket of Water" - that must be collected in addition to Bricks, Wooden Boards, and Nails? All of that, of course is still up in the air, but one thing has been revealed - the Duck Pond will apparently allow users to feature five of their ducks from their Duck Pond at the bottom of the menu.
The most likely reason for this will be that all of the Ducks you have in your Duck Pond won't be visible, but you'll be able to choose the five ducks that you most like that you'd want to see, perhaps even swimming in the water of the Pond.
We'll be sure to bring you more details about this unreleased feature as they become available, but for now, remember that there is no guarantee that we'll actually see the Duck Pond in the game. Sure, it would be surprising if it didn't launch, but stranger things have happened.
What do you think of having a Duck Pond in FarmVille? What other animal storage buildings would you like to see released in the game? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This $20 Target top is so cute and comfy, I bought it in three colo…
- 7 mini backpacks cute enough to ditch handbags for good
- 6 of the best hair oils, according to a beauty editor
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!