Last last night / early this morning, we brought you the news of the new FarmVilleWinter Countdown, a new event that will have you and your friends sending each other a series of 12 items, over the next 12 days, with these items falling into the Winter Holiday theme, or just a general winter theme. While only one item will be revealed each day, we've come across the complete list of the as-of-now unreleased items. Here are the items we'll be able to send and receive throughout the rest of this event:
Day 2 - Snowflake I
Day 3 - Snowflake II
Day 4 - Blue Soldier
Day 5 - Silver Ornament
Day 6 - Gold Ornament
Day 7 - Gold Soldier
Day 8 - Dark Brown Teddy Bear
Day 9 - Snow Pile I
Day 10 - Snow Pile II
Day 11 - White / Gold Nutcracker
Day 12 - White Teddy Bear
At the end of this event, if you've managed to receive all 12 of these items, you'll be eligible to receive a Mystery Animal Crate at the end, and rumor has it, this Mystery Animal Crate will contain the Disco Cow we told you about a few days ago in a FarmVille Sneak Peek.
As a reminder, since most of these items are re-releases from last year, even if you already have most of these items from last year, you must receive a new one in order for your participation to count for that day.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Have you already collected your White Soldier for today in FarmVille? What do you think about the rest of the items from this event? Let us know in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- This super affordable Amazon jewelry organizer is so perfect, I pur…
- TikTok is obsessed with mochi donuts. Try these 5 tasty recipes!
- Heading back to the office? Swipe these 6 plus-size work pants before …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!