In tonight's FarmVille update, we see what is presumably the first of multiple New Years items being released in the marketplace. There is a new animal, building, and a set of new decorations available to purchase, and we have all of the information about these new items here for your browsing pleasure.
All together, these items are mostly Farm Cash items that will set you back a pretty penny (or virtual Farm Cash) if you choose to purchase them all, but there is one item for those that would rather stay clear of spending premium currency. Meet us behind the break to find out what it is.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!