Merry Christmas farmers! While you're busy opening presents in the real world with friends and family, remember that Zynga has given all players a free gift inside your Holiday Tree in FarmVille! As we predicted earlier this month, the prize is the Holiday Cow, and you'll find it by clicking on the Holiday Tree, clicking on "Look Inside" and then opening the present you've been given by Zynga.
Additionally, any gifts that you've been given by friends (by those friends that redeemed some of their collected gifts, and then shared extras on their wall) are now also available to be opened. Remember to check inside your tree to see if you received any free Winter Whimsy gift boxes, Ice Homes, and the like - you wouldn't want to miss out on receiving these free items, now would you?
Any item that you receive, including the Holiday Cow, will go straight into your inventory, so make sure you have less than the 500 item limit in your inventory to be able to open them.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
What did you receive from your friends for Christmas in FarmVille? Did you receive any presents in the real world that you'll be able to use in FarmVille? A FarmVille gift card, perhaps?
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Refi Rates at 1.89% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your Best Refinance Rates for September 2021
- Amazon’s Blink Mini smart security camera is on sale for less than …
- 3 pairs of editor-approved denim jeans at every price point
- Sober mom films powerful TikTok about what ‘children of addicts’ need:…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!