The last minute scramble is on. Maybe you have one last gift to get or the rest of the Christmas groceries to buy. And then, of course, there are the stockings to stuff. If you're like me, you tend to pick up the odd thing here and there while you're shopping for the bigger gifts, but now it's time to finish the job. There are lots of fun stocking stuffers for everyone at the dollar store. Here's a sampling.
Candy -- It doesn't matter how old you are, candy is still dandy. Large peppermint sticks, small packs of Hersey's kisses or marshmallow snowmen, a tin gingerbread house filled with candy that's also a coin bank, Kinder eggs; there are lots of fun eats for kids and adults alike at the dollar store. And don't forget to add a package of their favorite gum.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus