If you'd like to get your hands on even more Holiday (or at least Winter) themed animals in FarmVille, you'll be happy to know that Zynga has included two such animals in tonight's FarmVille update.
Now available are the Yakut Pony and the Santa Cat. Both are premium items, available only for Farm Cash (or, I suppose you could have a generous farmer purchase one for you, you lucky farmer, you). The Yakut Pony costs 26 Farm Cash, and can be harvested from every three days. You'll earn 84 coins when you do so. The Santa Cat can also be harvested every three days, but it costs less, at 12 Farm Cash. You'll earn 90 coins each time you collect from the cat, making this the more profitable item overall.
Still, for you horse collectors out there, you know what a knew Pony means - that's right! A new Yakut Foal as well, so be sure to add the Pony to your Horse Stable if you do choose to purchase one for a chance of breeding a Foal that can be shared with friends.
Since the Santa Cat is clearly a holiday-related animal, it's time remaining in the store reflects that, as it will only be available to purchase for 5 days, while the Yakut Pony will be available for 12.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Which of these animals do you like the most? Are you a cat lady (or cat gentlemen) that can't wait to add this cute feline to your collection? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!