FarmVille has had a running theme this year of Candy Cane themed items being released to the game, and it looks like the FarmVille team at Zynga will be adding yet another before the current Winter Holiday theme ends.
The new animal is the Candy Cane Chicken, and, as you might have guessed, comes with a lovely red and white striped set of tail feathers, and a more solidly patterned red and white body. Along with this new chicken comes more evidence that the animal will in fact be released, as we've come across unreleased images of the Candy Cane Mystery Egg, that would be found at random when collecting from a Chicken Coop that holds a Candy Cane Chicken, and then shared with friends on your wall.
We're hoping that this animal will be released for coins, but considering that the other Winter Holiday animals have been available only for Farm Cash, we're not holding our breath.
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
How much would you be willing to pay for a Candy Cane Chicken in FarmVille? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!