Do you consider yourself an artist? A master of Microsoft Paint or Photoshop? Do you have a FarmVille farm that is simply overflowing with holiday cheer? Then why not earn some free Farm Cash and coins for your hard work?
Just like last year, Zynga has launched a Winter Holiday Decorating Contest in FarmVille, that will ask farmers to do their best job at decorating their farms with the massive selection of Winter Holiday items that are now available. Pictures that are submitted to the official FarmVille forums will be judged by the FarmVille team after the submission period ends on December 31.
The top ten winners will be announced on January 3, with those winners walking away with a whopping 500 Farm Cash and 500,000 coins! With the current rate of exchange between real world currency and Farm Cash coins, that's a prize of over $300 in coins, and almost $90 in Farm Cash! Not a bad prize for just decorating your farm, which can be done for free, mind you.
Need some tips on how to win? Zynga has said that they want creativity in your entries. Pictures will be judged on "originality, effort, and presentation," so use your imagination and make your entries count!
[Image credit: FarmVille forums user Flower Farmer]
Check out the rest of our Holiday 2010 coverage right here.
Will you enter the 2010 Winter Holiday Decorating Contest? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!