If you're ready to celebrate the Holiday season in Treasure Isle, you'll be happy to know that Zynga has launched not one, but two holiday-themed events in the treasure-hunting game.
The first is a new buildable relic, in the form of a Gingerbread House. You'll be able to gather items like Gingerbread, Gumdrops and even Frosting to build the foundation and eventually the walls and roof of this Gingerbread House, but we'll get to more of that later. The other new event is the Holiday Tree event, similar to that launched in FarmVille, that will see you collecting presents to put underneath your tree, that can then be redeemed for all sorts of cool goodies.
Meet us behind the break for an in-depth look at both the Gingerbread House relic, and the Holiday Tree collection event.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!