EA brings Pogo to Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for free
Find more after the break.
- Poppit!™ - Pop groups of balloons of two or more of the same color to release hidden "prizes."
- Word Whomp™ - Spell as many words as possible before the clock runs out.
- Turbo 21™ - Take on a fast-paced black-jack inspired card game.
- Mahjong Safari - Topple tiles in this classic game of Mahjong with a wild new spin.
- Sweet Tooth™ 2 - Match three or more sweets in a row to score.
"We've been entertaining audiences for more than 10 years, and that experience has given us a deep understanding of the types of games that engage people and keep them coming back for more," said Michael Marchetti , SVP & GM Pogo at Electronic Arts . "With the move to iPhone and iPod touch, we're giving people new ways to play, share and compete-now any moment can turn into a fun moment."
This announcement comes after Zynga recently revealed that Mafia Wars is coming to Android phones along with FarmVille and that Japanese social gaming company DeNa will soon release its own smartphone social game network with the help of Ngmoco. Let's just say that 2011, your social games are going to get much smaller and that much bigger at the same time.
[Image Credit: EA]
Have you tried Pogo Games on iPhone yet? What social game are you most excited to be brought to mobile devices? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.